Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Wedding Singer
Rated: Unrated

I love this movie, and have seen it oh so many times.
It is the perfect movie to watch when you are looking for
a laugh, or just something to pass the time with, you cannot go wrong
with this movie. Sandler and Barrymore are at their absolute best,
and I have to say that this is on my top 10 list.

This movie has the right amount of music and dialogue without
becoming a musical, I appreciate that. This movie is a blast into the 80's
and it is very enjoyable. Sometimes, I will pop in this movie just
to listen to the music that is featured throughout.

This movie is about a wedding singer (Sandler) and a waitress (Barrymore)
and how they get to know each other through working
together at a banquet hall at Weddings & Other events.

How Many Stars?
5/5

How Did I Get This Movie?
Got For Free W/ Warner Rewards Points

No comments:

Post a Comment